Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1

Stacking The Shelves is a meme originally posted by Tynga's Reviews all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual!

This week I ended up getting a number of read for review books, picked up a couple on Amazon and a few on Netgalley. I have to say, the one I immediately dived into was Night Blade (Colbana Files #2) by JC Daniels. I am completely and totally OBSESSED with this series and when I saw that could request the ARC on Netgalley I nearly screamed like a tween girl at a Justin Bieber concert (the book doesn't come out until 3/4). Along with that I grabbed my much, much anticipated Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand. I think I may have to re-read the last one before starting the third back up though- it's been awhile and I need a refresher (and a quick Christian and Tucker fix...mainly Tucker). I also picked up A Song for Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles, A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight #1) by Lisa M. Basso, Craved (Gwen Sparks #1) by Stephanie Nelson, The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles #1) by Carol Goodman, Betrayal's Shadow (The Guardians of Eden #1) by K.H. LeMoyne and The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy #1) by L. Filloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment