Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Guest Interview!! Princessica of Books!




So I was recently going through my Feed Burner page and checking out all of the blog posts I had missed from all of the AMAZING book bloggers I follow and came across this awesome post Jess at The Princessica of Books had up. She has a feature that highlights some of the things that caught her eye in her favorite blogs that she follows. And I thought Oh my gosh that is an awesome idea!! There are so many book blogs and *gasp* even non-book related blogs that I follow and love and since I'm all about sharing and spewing and pimping all of my favorites of everything on you I should absolutely do this. She will highlight one specific blog and do a Guest Interview. And guess who's being interviewed this month.... ;0) Yup! ME (Christyn)!! So you should definitely head on over to her blog The Princessica of Books and check out MY INTERVIEW because, ya know, I'm fun and you want to hear more from me :) In all actuality, I loved the feature so much I emailed her and asked if she wanted to do a buddy interview and interview each other. And because she's a pretty awesome gal she agreed. 

I'm honestly not sure if this will become a monthly feature or not. I'm giving it a test drive now. So let me know your thoughts :)


Check out my fun half of the buddy interview with Jess! Self proclaimed Bibliophile, future cat lady, feminist, ice cream fanatic, writer, demi-god and Hufflepuff ;)


1. Tell me a little about yourself and your blog?

Hi! My name is Jess and I fangirl, I mean blog, over at Princessica of Books, where I post reviews, discussion topics, and other fun, bookish stuff. A few things about me would be that I love cats, spending all my money on bookish things, fangirling on Twitter with other bookworms, eating cookie dough, participating in read-a-thons, and of course, blogging!


2. What is your favorite character from a book you read in the last 3 months (yup, I’m being that specific, because I’m annoying like that lol)?

Haha, hmm let's see.. *checks Goodreads for recently read books*. Not counting re-reads, my favorite character from the last three months is Auburn Reed from Confess by Colleen Hoover! She is so strong, loving, and hilarious. Auburn is also incredibly selfless which is one of my favorite things about her. I don't want to get into much detail but everyone should definitely pick up that book.


3. Who is an author that you will immediately go one-click crazy for?

I have a lot! To name a few, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Stephanie Perkins, Colleen Hoover, and Kasie West. Most are romance but a couple are fantasy, if you haven't heard of them. Seriously, I would buy anything from them. A N Y T H I N G. 


4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

The bookish community, for sure! I connected with so many readers in the last month or two and I've made so many friends. They all help me when I ask questions over Twitter and they leave the nicest things in my comment area! <3 Much love for them all.


5. And finally, where can my readers stalk you?

or chat with me directly at princessiccaaaa(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thanks for having me! This was really fun & can't wait to chat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment